Twenty-five years of being in the business, Blizzard Entertainment has become the most popular developer in gaming, they develop and publish entertainment software. Over the years it has evolved to become one of the most recognizable and respected names in gaming with games including World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Overwatch. Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and multi franchise Heroes of the Storm. Offering online gaming services as well, Blizzard Entertainment offers its games through gaming and electronics retailers; and various other related products from its stores in the United States and internationally. Its main focus is on creating a well-designed, highly enjoyable entertainment experience for their users. Maintaining an exceptional reputation for quality service since their starting point to many more years to come.
Direct Peering with Blizzard Entertainment
If you are not familiar with peering, it is a process by which two internet networks connect and exchange traffic. Allowing them to directly hand off traffic between each other’s customers, without paying a third party. You have more control over your traffic and it reduces internet transit costs. Whitelabel ITSolutions can see there are many benefits to entering into a network peering partnership to give all users a better connection between the most important networks on the planet.
Whitelabel ITSolutions is continuously working on providing better service for our customer’s needs. For this we have partnered with Blizzard Entertainment, to include them in our Direct Peering network. This will allow our users to have faster and more stable connections to any of Blizzard’s server locations allowing them to have the best gaming experience available. So if you’re looking for a server that can give you great connectivity to Blizzard Entertainment’s slew of incredibly popular gaming franchises, consider a Whitelabel ITSolutions server to get you the best experience possible.
- World of Warcraft: Is known as a massively multiplayer online role-playing game that was created by an American business called Blizzard Entertainment and was released on November 14,2004. When we say massively multiplayer we are referring to games in which millions of players all around the world may participate online together. World of Warcraft also known as WoW, is part of the Warcraft franchise, which includes Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness, and Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos. Soon after its release, the game enjoyed a period of tremendous success and popularity among gamers worldwide.
- StarCraft: Released in march 1998, the game became one of the most successful games of all times. StarCraft an electronic game was published by Blizzard Entertainment. Its single-player campaign soon with a high popularity was a largely result of its stronger multiplayer mode. As one of the most popular multiplayer games at the time, StarCraft became a national phenomenon, spawning numerous professional leagues and prompting the creation of television networks dedicated to electronic gaming. StarCraft remained an immensely popular multiplayer game more than a decade after its release, more than 10 million copies of the game sold worldwide, and of these it was estimated that approximately one-half of them had been sold in South Korea.
- Heroes of the Storm: An extensive online battle arena video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment that was released on June 2, 2015 in which players can control characters from several Blizzard games. It is operated through Blizzard’s online gaming service Battle.net. Players can choose from different game modes, which include playing against computer-controlled heroes or other players. Initially, no heroes are available for permanent use; however, players may choose from a list of heroes that are free to use from a weekly rotation. The game features heroes from Blizzard’s franchises including Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, The Lost Vikings, and Overwatch.
- Hearthstone: Hearthstone was released worldwide on March 11, 2014.Developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment. Hearthstone builds upon the already existing lore of the Warcraft series by using the same elements, characters, and relics. The game features cross-platform play, allowing players on any supported device to compete with each other, restricted only by geographical region account limits. The game is a turn-based card game between two opponents, using constructed decks of 30 cards along with a selected hero with a unique power. Players use their limited mana crystals to play abilities or summon minions to attack the opponent, with the goal of reducing the opponent’s health to zero. The game features several modes of play, including casual and ranked matches, as well as single-player adventures. New content for the game involves the addition of new card sets and game play, taking the form of either expansion packs or adventures that reward the player with collectible cards upon completion.
- Diablo: Blizzard Entertainment released in 19997 a groundbreaking role-playing electronic game called Diablo. This electronic game had two primary modes of play such as a single-player and multiplayer. In the solo mode, players battled it out across 16 dungeons, uncovering a deep story line and challenging enemies. Diablo’s multiplayer environment, one of the game’s initial strengths, allowed players to compete online. Diablo allowed every character to use any kind of item, spell, or weapon. In addition to that, Diablo spawned one expansion, Diablo: Hellfire, and one direct sequel, Diablo II and now Diablo III. Diablo III is the inheritor of this legacy, and they added even more elements to the game to keep building on our vision for the world of Sanctuary.
- Overwatch: A multiplayer shooter where you can play as any crazy characters included in the game. Fun, right? Yes, in fact It’s made by Blizzard Entertainment, the same company behind behemoths like World of Warcraft, Diablo, and StarCraft listed above. When it comes to the characters they have a complete unique set of abilities, allowing players to find characters that perfectly fit their play style. Overall there will be 21 heroes to choose from at the game’s launch. Overwatch include four different game modes, each of which pits teams of six players against each other, for a total of 12 players per game. Blizzard’s Overwatch is out, making it the first brand-new property from the World of Warcraft developer in close to two decade
- Battle.net: After the release of Blizzard’s action-role-playing video game Diablo, they launched Battle.net on November 30, 1996. It is defined as an internet-based online gaming, social networking, digital distribution and digital rights management platform developed by Blizzard Entertainment. Online gaming service incorporated directly into the games that make use of it. Battle.net include features such as ease of account creations and the absence if member fees. Battle.net became popular among gamers and a major selling point for Diablo and subsequent Blizzard games. In case you are still wondering, Battle.net is a full-featured online game service and includes a complete set of around-the-game features including a state-of-the-art matchmaking system, achievement system, structured competitive play options, a marketplace, and much more.
Established in 2015, Whitelabel ITSolutions is one of the most reliable collocation hosting providers in the United States. With our main data centers in New Jersey, Whitelabel ITSolutions is staffed with a certified team of engineers with a vision of delivering a fully integrated, trusted collocation hosting service. Whether you need a server, backup services or a place to host your full IT infrastructure, Whitelabel ITSolutions will be able to provide a plan for you all with an unparalleled 24/7 customer support available whenever and wherever our clients need it.
To learn more visit: https://whitelabelitsolutions.com or call: (201) 425-4060. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.