With so many options available, choosing a data center facility isn´t easy; Whitelabel ITSolutions will help you understand which will suit your needs best.
Understanding the different types of data center is a little overwhelming since they all serve countless industries and business needs. The demand for data storage is growing by the minute, complex systems are in need of secure, reliable and flexible facilities to be host in. Services like colocation are becoming highly attractive but there are other options too. Finding the best suiter to host your data is essential, especially one that will deliver all that you need. Let´s take a look at the different types of data centers:
- In-house facilities. In-hose means to conduct activities or operation within a company, instead of relying on outsourcing. This is a perfect fit for all organizations that have employees and time to maintain their own servers; it requires a lot of commitment and investment. It is ideal for larger organization or those on the tech industry that can maintain such hardware and software.
- Colocation facilities. It is a type of data center that rents equipment, space and bandwidth to organizations in need of such services for a reasonable cost. Businesses can spend fortunes on building a private infrastructure but a colocation service allowsthem the access to a state of the art facility among other amenities.
- Managed hosting. Depending on the managed hosting you have the term can mean different things; this service keeps the day to day management of servers, system hardware and system software in the hands of the provider. It is perfect for organization with limit IT staff, online store with high traffic, online enterprises that require up to date security features or websites with heavy back-end needs.
- Dedicated hosting. It is an Internet hosting option in which a physical server is dedicated to a single business customer. The customer has complete control over the machine, so they can optimize it for their unique requirements, including performance and security. The hosting provider supplies the physical server and environment, the associated services and technical support.
- Shared hosting. This is a popular hosting option perfect for those who are building their first website; it allows multiple website to be host on a single server. Customers will have a limit on total amount of server resources because of the nature of this package. It is the cheapest, but price comes with certain limitations like shared server space with other customers.
All of the above are the most common choices for data center facilities and the multitude of solutions they offered. When choosing your provider, go with the one that ensures the best fit for your necessities.
Established in 2015, Whitelabel ITSolutions is one of the most reliable collocation hosting providers in the United States. With our main data centers in New Jersey, Whitelabel ITSolutions is staffed with a certified team of engineers with a vision of delivering a fully integrated, trusted collocation hosting service. Whether you need a server, backup services or a place to host your full IT infrastructure, Whitelabel ITSolutions will be able to provide a plan for you all with an unparalleled 24/7 customer support available whenever and wherever our clients need it.
To learn more visit: https://whitelabelitsolutions.com or call: (201) 425-4060. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.