Remote hands is a service that allows you to do simple tasks with your server without actually having to physically be at the location. What this means is that you can call Whitelabel ITSolutions on the phone and ask us to work on your machine for you. Tell us what you want done and a designated technician will go to your server and perform the task that you need completed.
Whitelabel ITSoutions Remote Hands tasks:
- Provide on-site technical assistance
- Provide Equipment installations
- Remove and install interface cards
- Test carrier circuits
- Take inventory of equipment, recording digital pictures and serial numbers
- Run a power cycle on a router, server or switch; soft-boot a server
- Move equipment within your space and cabinets
- Install ladder racking, pre-wire patch panels and equipment
- Assemble, install and maintain cabling
- Verify cable integrity on installed media
- Provide visual verifications
- Install, replace or remove equipment, such as a router, switch card, disk drive, memory, etc.
- Assist in the conference room and AV equipment setup
- Add, remove or verify a demarcation
- Assist with uncrating equipment from boxes and ship replaced equipment
- Extend patch cables from the patch panel to equipment
- Scheduled maintenance available
- Availability is 24/7
Whitelabel ITSolutions expert technical staff is prepared to give you a hand with your needs. Availability for remote hands service is 24/7. Every on-site technician has the expertise to handle all of the above mentioned tasks, as well as the expertise to handle any unexpected difficulties that may occur.
All of our colocation packages comes with Basic Remote hands free, which includes Reboots, Hardware troubleshooting, network troubleshooting. If you require Remote hands such us OS install or any specific configurations, please visit our Managed Service page and we can answer all questions. If your needs are more complex and have not been discussed please contact us and Whitelabel ITSolutions will do our best to accommodate all needs.