As our clients and partners, we want to ensure you understand how we are handling the developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation at Whtelabel ITSolutions.
The safety and welfare of our team members, clients and vendors is our primary concern. As COVID-19 situation continues to develop, we will be working proactively with our teams to minimize risk and disruption to our sites and operations.
Whtelabel ITSolutions is committed to our customers’, employees’ and visitors’ safety and security, as well as providing reliable services and minimizing disruption to your operations. Because of this, Whtelabel ITSolutions is actively monitoring the outbreak and spread of the COVID-19/ nCoV/ Coronavirus.
We are taking precautions across our global footprint, in line with local and national authorities, public health advice, and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. Additionally, we’ll continue to evaluate this very dynamic situation and will enhance our procedures, as necessary, to make sure we are acting in the best interests of our employees, customers, contractors and visitors.
Our global response plan not only follows the WHO’s phase alert levels, but also includes precautions and potential actions under our Business Continuity Plan (detailed below). This includes measures to keep our employees safe and healthy, and our customers informed of any potential impact to our business.
We wanted to take a moment to address the actions we’re taking to protect your people, our people, and our facilities.
What precautions is Whtelabel ITSolutions currently putting in place?
We are actively monitoring the local health situation and governmental guidance at each of our sites. We have a Business Continuity Plan in place to take action by site. The current precautions we have put in place do not affect our capability to deliver services to you or your ability to access your equipment.
If the COVID-19/ nCoV/ Coronavirus outbreak escalates to a level where it’s wise or required to restrict access to one or more of our sites, we will take additional steps to make sure our people and our customers are safe. This might result in us putting additional local protocols or restrictions in place.
We are committed to proactively keeping you informed if we expect any impact to you or your operations within our data center.
Here are the current protocols we have in place:
- Asking our employees that experience the first symptoms of a cold/flu to stay home. We are also asking our contractors, customers, and visitors to make similar choices.
- Encouraging all individuals on-site to follow the advice of the CDC and WHO:
- Wash your hands when you arrive.
- Wash your hands often, with soap, for at least 20 seconds.
- Cough and sneeze in a disposable tissue, throw it away immediately, or cough or sneeze in the inside of your elbow if you don’t have a tissue at hand.
- Use disinfection gel regularly, as available.
- Consider limiting in-person meetings or visits to Whtelabel ITSolutions facilities for business critical purposes only. We recommend you check with your business contacts before planning to visit or travel to one of our facilities.
Access to our Data Center:
Please be aware of and comply with the following requirements:
- Unless Whtelabel ITSolutions has approved in writing, none of your personnel who have travelled in the last 2 weeks to China, Iran, South Korea or Italy (these countries are subject to change) are permitted to access our data center facilities. Please put a process in place to make sure this requirement is met.
- Unless prohibited by law, you must notify Whtelabel ITSolutions immediately if any of your personnel that have access to Whtelabel ITSolutions data center have or are suspected of having COVID-19. Or if they have been in contact with someone who has or is suspected of having COVID-19. Please let us know the last date and location that the individual visited Whtelabel ITSolutions site.
- Please do not come to the Data Center if you are not feeling well or if you have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 or who has been asked to self-quarantine. By close contact we mean spending 15 minutes or more with the person in the last 14 days, or living in the same household. Instead, we’d prefer to work with you through our Remote Hands functions to err on the side of caution.
We are taking precautionary measures to inform you and to help ensure business continuity in the event of widespread coronavirus (COVID-19). This message was developed to help you understand the current coronavirus situation.
For the most up to date information please visit The World Health Organization (WHO) website.