We have all you need for your business to be ready for this 2020 hurricane season with Whitelabel ITSolutions disaster recovery services at your disposal.
2020 has been a year full of challenge after challenge and in the blink of an eye hurricane season is upon us, are you ready for it? Scientists define hurricane season as the period between June 1st to November 30th and the areas where these natural phenomena take place are in the Atlantic Ocean, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea.
Every year, once they touch the ground, these storms cost hundreds of dollars on infrastructure damages and let’s not forget all the irreplaceable human casualties that they leave behind. Their destructive capacities are rated according to the intensity of sustained winds in a scale 1 to 5; categories 3 and up are considered the worst ones.
Luckily, today there are many tools available worldwide to warn countries that could experience hurricane conditions within 48 hours, giving locals plenty of time to prepare before it hits. This particular season adds more stress to an already overwhelmed population that is still dealing with an unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, but still as an individual there are many things you can do to prepare for an upcoming hurricane or tropical storm like:
- Trim large trees, and get all patio furniture indoors.
- Protect windows and doors with plywood or any other impact-resistant materials.
- Move cars to higher grounds or park them in an indoors garage. Avoid parking them under trees, low areas or power lines.
- Make sure your car´s gas tank is full, test your power generator and fuel it in case of a power outage.
- Place all important documents such as passports, birth certificates, insurance information etc. in plastic bags and then store them in a closet.
- Have ready extra batteries, a portable radio, flashlights, non-perishable food, bottled water, cash, blankets, toiletries, and clothing, in case you need to stay inside your home for several days.
- Finally, if evacuation is necessary, turn off all home utilities and appliances, and select a common meeting place for all family members.
These are a couple of things you can do as an individual to prepare for a hurricane, but are you prepared as an entrepreneur? As a business owner it is important to be prepared for any natural or man-made disaster. Over 40% of businesses do not reopen after an unforeseen disaster such as storms, earthquakes, fires or power damage.
At Whitelabel ITSolutions we have all the technology in place to keep your business running even when disaster strikes. Our IT disaster recovery plans are built to minimize the effects of any unplanned event, so that your company can continue to operate or resume operations as quickly as possible for all mission-critical functions.
According to the National Weather Services the atmospheric and oceanic conditions are perfect to expect an extremely active season for this 2020. It is essential that you prepare as an individual, but especially during this time of crisis is absolutely vital for you to think about protecting your livelihood as well.
The benefits found on our services are huge since you´ll prevent revenue loss, maintain productivity with critical operations running immediately, and eliminate business reputation loss, among many others. We have all you need for your business to be ready for this 2020 hurricane season with Whitelabel ITSolutions disaster recovery services at your disposal.
Established in 2015, Whitelabel ITSolutions is one of the most reliable collocation hosting providers in the United States. With our main data centers in New Jersey, Whitelabel ITSolutions is staffed with a certified team of engineers with a vision of delivering a fully integrated, trusted collocation hosting service. Whether you need a server, backup services or a place to host your full IT infrastructure, Whitelabel ITSolutions will be able to provide a plan for you all with an unparalleled 24/7 customer support available whenever and wherever our clients need it.
To learn more visit: https://whitelabelitsolutions.com or call: (201) 425-4060. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.