Keep Your Business Operation Running, even when Disaster strikes
Ensure your business is able to keep operating in the event of an unplanned incident.
Over 40% of businesses do not reopen following unforeseen disasters such as fire, flood or power damage. Protect Your Business through our Disaster Recovery Plans.
Disaster Recovery Option
The most economic option. We offer dedicated office space to ensure your staff can stay productive while working off site. Designed with the light user in mind, space is available on a first come, first served basis. Consists of a shared desk within a shared office suite. A desk and chair are provided and each workspace includes highly available and redundant 110v power and premium internet connectivity. Pricing is based per desk per month and requires a 12 month minimum commitment.
For clients who require guaranteed access to the disaster recovery center for an unlimited amount of time dedicated desk option within a shared office suite. Similar to the Shared Desk option, a desk and chair are provided and each workspace includes the same highly redundant 110v power and premium internet connectivity. Because each desk is dedicated to a given client, those clients are invited to leave behind equipment such as laptops, PC’s, thin clients, monitors, keyboards, mice, and printers. Pricing is based per desk per month and requires a 12 month minimum commitment.
Premium Disaster Recovery Office Suites are available in most any size and are custom built to order to meet each individual customer’s needs. They feature the same highly redundant 110v power as well as secure/controlled-access features. No furniture is included. For co-location clients, a cross connect to the data centers equipment provides seamless connectivity to your desktops, servers, data and applications. For other clients, premium internet connectivity and/or private transport can be linked to the space. Pricing is per square foot with a 12 month minimum commitment.
- Carrier-neutral facilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Dedicated office space on standby, with 24/7 access; shared space available with 24/7 access
- Network termination panels, controllable temperature, carpet, flooring, standard office furniture, and same N+1 power as supplied in our data center
- Telephony and internet package offerings
- VDI service availability
- Security badges with name of company and picture of individual
- Meeting room access and business support (including AV set-up)
- Comfort facilities such as refrigerators, food-heating equipment, and vending machines
- Customers with dedicated space may make changes to the Space with our prior approval
Benefits of Disaster Recovery Offices
- Remove single points of failure with hot standby sites
- Prevent revenue loss
- Eliminate business reputation loss
- Maintain productivity with critical operations running immediately
- Spare yourself the stress and loss of business likely experienced after an office disaster
- Support your business when it matters most
More information or Request a Proposal
To find out more about Disaster Recovery Space Contact Us:
Direct: +1 201.425.4060